Thursday, June 25, 2020

6/24/20

The girls and I went to church.

Carolyn and I worked on her T-shirt quilt....so close now!! (Some columns are sewn together.  All the cutting and ironing onto interfacing is done!!  Who knew that would be the hardest part....but it really was hard to figure out the correct size to get everything to line up!)

Our new Hawkeye fabric arrived....so mask creating occurred.  (Anna's masks need to be a little smaller that the rest!)

Joel went to mow Joe's lawn and it became very clear that one size does not fit all in the masking world!!  I even made his "man sized", which is a little larger than my normal mask.  (In the end, it was still much too small.)  I fixed it and we will return it to him tomorrow as he lives very close to church.

laundry, dishes...the usual

Chicken tacos for dinner....so easy and so good.  Normally we make beef, but these were great!  (thanks to the guacamole....store bought, but excellent)

No comments:

Post a Comment