Sunday, June 28, 2020

6/28/20

Today I finally ordered pictures (only those needed for graduation posters had been ordered since November!!)

318 prints later I am done!  (more than 318 pictures because I printed some pictures as collages.  (of course many were multiple copies of the same photo)

Three things I learned. 

  1. I take a lot of pictures
  2. I take even more pictures during a pandemic
  3. We really have made the best of a difficult situation.
Here are a few pictures I ordered from Christmas:

Lauren (re)taught us how to crochet.  I am not sure Anna ever crocheted before, but I know that Carolyn and I did when we moved to Ankeny in 2011.  The rest is history, we have crocheted a storm since then.



The famous picture of grandkids with Grandpa.  (We take this picture all the time and it is so much fun to see it change!)


Ken's parents didn't travel to Texas this year, so they came to our house at Christmas. (I won't share the other hundred pictures from Christmas :0)



------------------------------------

Finally pictures of Joel's birthday!  (which was in February....pre-blogging blitz)  I think we went to get his driver's license very close to this day....which is unlike Matthew and Carolyn, who took their time.  He already was driving to school, so not much changed.  He was then able to drive to Youth Ministry at church, which was nice for me.  (He also could drive Anna places, but we still don't do that much if ever.)  We also always take a cake picture at this place in our kitchen every time.  (because then you can't see any mess....truth telling)




No comments:

Post a Comment