Monday, July 13, 2020

7/13/20

My sweet friend from college, Beth, sent me the cute mask on the left.  Anna loved it because it was so soft!  So I let her use it, but I really kinda want it too.  So I made Anna her own knit mask.  It has interfacing in it (to make sewing the knit possible), so I do think it is safe with the 3 layers.


Originally I bought the fabric to make Anna this pillow.  (It is Harry Potter's Maurader's Map.)  Then her cousin Leslie sent some extra she had of the same fabric.  So alas a new kind of mask has been born.  I am not a convert, but hopefully Anna likes it.


Also a Covid 19 update.  My sedation team's nurse....the one who sedates the majority of my kiddos, tested positive.  (results today)  I didn't do a sedated ABR last week, so I haven't seen her in almost 2 weeks, but I really really like her and am sad for her.  She is about my age, maybe a couple years older.  She has no idea where she contracted the disease.  Pray for Kathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment