Saturday, July 25, 2020

7/25/20 Precious photo-shoot

The Animal Rescue League wanted pictures of Precious to post for people to see on their website. 
She is hard to photograph because if you sit near her she wants to come even closer!!  She loves people. 

(Although today she wanted to "love" the neighbor boys, but I didn't want her to go to them, since they are small and she is big.  She pulled on her collar and I thought she would hurt herself!!  Normally she is so mellow, it easy to forget her strength.  I could control her easily, but again was worried that she would hurt her own neck by pulling.  She probably shouldn't be with a family with young people, not that she would hurt the child, but because they might not be able to control her outside if she really wanted to see someone.) 



It is unfortunate that she is a Pitty-mix, because they have bad reputations and really are too strong for their own good.  Plus she has been bred, rather recently.  I wonder if the owner decided to keep a pup and ditch Precious, which is very annoying!  Don't breed dogs....especially pit-mixes!!!  To be honest, I didn't know she was a Pit-mix or I wouldn't have agreed to take her....my bias to be sure as she was the most loving dog we have Fostered and we have had a bunch.  Even after having her, I would still not accept a Pit-mix dog into the house.  She is lovely, but I am not a risk taker.

Here is Joel trying to get a picture of her upside down smile:




No comments:

Post a Comment