Thursday, July 16, 2020

7/15/20

Almost done.  After months of work (and t-shirts just hanging out), we have all the shirts sewn together and pressed.  Carolyn and I have done this together, otherwise it would have been overwhelming.  Always good to have a partner.  (I joked that I would never do this for anyone else (well except Anna....Joel's shirts are all microfiber from soccer and baseball) unless someone I knew needed a kidney and we could exchange t-shirt quilt for kidney.)  SO MUCH WORK.  It doesn't seem like it should be that much work, but all the measuring and adjusting and sewing and pressing!  But Carolyn loves it, so that makes it worth it.
 Even the binding and back are sewn together.  I am 1/4 the way finished sewing the binding to the back.  Tomorrow it will be finished!!!

1 comment:

  1. You make it all look easy but that kidney analogy makes me think twice! :)

    ReplyDelete