Sunday, July 5, 2020

7/3/2020

I finally got around to sewing the parts of Carolyn's chair that could not be stapled.  I used a round needle as shown and it worked delightfully!  (yeah for the right tools)


We (and 1/2 the rest of the country) watch Hamilton on Disney Plus!  Here is a cool Zoom thing they did on Jimmy Falon in anticipation of the release...love the song Helpless..(Playing it right now while I blog!!)


Eliza is a favorite character of mine.  (I like how someone pointed out that the musical is called Hamilton, not Alexander Hamilton, because it is their story.)  Someday we'll see it live too!


Joel promised to go for a walk with me in the afternoon to make up for sitting around in the middle of the day (so we could watch it before Carolyn went to work).  We walked to his bank, nice visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment