Saturday, December 19, 2020

11/17/20

Ok...this is the photo from the Hello-fresh people.  Anna and I made this, but it didn't look quite this nice.  It tasted fine (the green beans were wonderful and so easy).  However, I know how to mash potatoes (which we also added since Ken doesn't like sweet potatoes) and bake chicken, so I don't know why I would order it from Hello-fresh.  (I don't see the value added here.)  We defrosted one more chicken breast  than they sent and also added 3 russet potatoes and it made 8 meals, so that is good.  I had one leftover bowl for lunch at work on Friday and froze the last meal.  I feel like the Hello-fresh introduction has been fine and not overpriced, but regular price would feel ridiculous to me for what is offered.  (Take out wouldn't be much more and I cook to eat, not for pleasure!!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment