Sunday, December 27, 2020

Christmas 2020

 

Christmas celebrations really started yesterday at 8:00 when we watched my home-town's Mass with the much of my extended family also tuning in.  Although we are going to Mass in person regularly we decided that it might be too crowded despite having a sign-up for Christmas services.


Christmas day started with an extended Schilling family Zoom.  I have a screen-shot on the lap-top that I will add one day. 

The tradition stairs photo.

The kids really love buying gifts for everyone, which must come down from Ken's gene pool because I gift giving isn't my love language.


The kids created their gifts to me, which of course is the kind of gift I like the most!




I just liked this picture of Ken!

In case anyone was wondering where many of us hope Joel goes to college....he has it narrowed down to 2 (Uof Iowa and Iowa State).  (I bought him PJ bottoms and Ken bought him the blanket and socks.)  Truthfully, I also would love him at Iowa State because it is so close!! 


Carolyn received a fancy coffee maker (think latte maker with steamed milk/expresso) and she made everyone their favorite coffee drink.  Matthew made custom order breakfasts for everyone.  It actually was lunch time, but it was breakfast food and was the 1st meal for our late risers!


We went for a lovely cold weather walk and had a lovely ham dinner (no pictures!).  It was a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment