Tuesday, December 29, 2020

12/26/2020

 

Joel and Anna and I tried to go ice skating at our local free rink.....FAIL.  I do think they will add water soon!  (This doesn't stay up over the summer, which is why I have faith.  If they went to the trouble to set up the walls, the ice has to follow - right?)  Information about the rink is on our town's webpage!

sourdough!

ready for action.  The lady that offered the directions on the internet said you need to name your sourdough starter.  Ours is called GrowGoo, Baby Yoda Soda!!  (for my dad, this is a Mandalorian reference...a TV show Anna and Joel like.) I used a cup and the rest went into the fridge so that I can ignore it until next week.  The first week you have to "feed it" daily with flour and water.

the bread

 - good but not to die for.  (Might partly be because I wanted it to be healthier and used mostly wheat flour.)




No comments:

Post a Comment