Thursday, December 10, 2020

Christmas Stockings

My niece Leslie's latest project.


You can only imagine the hour and hours of work.  She sent the cross-stitch to me to finish the stockings and then they DIDN'T arrive!!  They still weren't here one week after they were supposed to arrive.  Luckily they were then returned to her for insufficient postage!!  (She mailed them as an envelope, but their thickness made them qualify as a package!)  Then they were mailed to me again and I finished them.   It was way easier than I thought, even when I figured out how to make the inside have a finished edge!!
 
I went to the post-office after work on Tuesday....mistake!  The post office certainly would have been less busy in the middle of the day one day later! (Wednesday when I was off of work)  (But really I wanted them to get there ASAP and safe and sound....I signed up for "signature confirmed" delivery to be especially careful and sent them to her office, not home!!)  They might arrive today!





 

1 comment: