Sunday, December 13, 2020

Snow Day

December 12th


This is what I woke up to this morning.  quite pretty
Here are the boys, leaving to go shovel for Joe (the parishioner who they mowed for (and raked and landscaped and derecho cleared) I was not surprised when he called.  I think I am on speed dial now!  The good news is that he has recovered from Covid!!  Amen to that.
Anna now has her ugly sweater for life.  Yes it does light up.
Here is the cute little mug cozy that I made for myself.  My coffee and tea always need a warm up before I can finish them!!!
Here is my 2nd version....made for my co-catechist (and Joel's other religious ed teacher).  I love how it turned out!  (I could sell these at craft shows for about $65....not exaggerating.) 
Last night, after about an hour of debate between Carolyn (liberal) and Joel (conservative), Ken said, "weren't we going to do a game night?"  So we played the game called NMBER9....very cool

 

No comments:

Post a Comment