Monday, August 31, 2009

Good to have a goal!

Ok - so my only goals for today are:

  • get EVERYTHING on September's calendar (this may take the rest of August :)
  • put away ALL the laundry (ok - I do have a mountain - but most of it is clean, and I know that it can be done quickly if I just do it)
  • have Anna wear panties (won't say all day, because she will wear a diaper for napping and in the evening if it is clear that she is getting tired). She is wearing a pair of Carolyn's socks that go up to her panties, so that she can keep warm, but "do it herself" in the bathroom. She has been doing great in the potty training dept., so it is time to take the next step!

Pretty simple huh? Wish me luck! (thought it would be good motivation to write it here...we'll see)

2 comments:

  1. This all sounds do-able! I just caught up with your blog- the kids are growning so beautifully! I am going to try your casserole within the next few weeks- we will call it Betsy's casserole at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy,
    I love your spirit! I have been trying to determine my one goal/day for September...preschool starts Wednesday and next week I start having some time by myself each week...how to use it..it's like GOLD BARS!!!

    Good luck with Anna. I bet it will inspire her having a big sister who is wearing panties...so she'll probably breeze right through the whole potty training!

    You can do it - you can make these goals!

    ReplyDelete