Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Road Trippin'

We made 2 trips to Omaha. One for Anna's speech evaluation by my colleagues at Boystown and the other so I could work and visit other friends.

Below is a picture of my first (and forever) friend in Omaha. C* welcomed me with open arms when I moved to Omaha. She and her roomie had us over for dinner, we took walks, sometimes shared an office at work, this list is too long to list to write in its entirety...... C* was one of the speech language pathologists who evaluated Anna. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera that day, so I couldn't get a picture of Miss D*. Below are C*, her hubby and her cute kiddos, who are a little younger than Anna.
Here are some of Matthew's "play group" buddies. We moved shortly after Matthew turned 2, but I have kept in touch w/ these kiddo's mothers (see next photo).
Here are two of the buddies that I shared all my "new mommy" concerns with when Matthew was but an infant!

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you for staying connected. You make it very clear that your friendships are important to you.

    ReplyDelete