Friday, August 7, 2009

NOT WORTH IT!

Ok - so I was going to do a post about my favorite garden food. Fresh Salsa. Also about how happy I am that I have tomatoes to sing songs about. After praying for help in saving my blighted tomato plants, I can happily say that we are getting the better of the blight! I am sure we will be picking bad vines off the tomatoes for the rest of the season - but the good news is that the season is going to be a long one and MANY MANY tomatoes are blight free! yeah...

Ok, so that was going to be my happy post until I came home from the garden (buying cilantro and onions along the way) only to find my diamond was missing from my wedding ring. Certainly taking my garden gloves off and on all summer has done the damage and I should of had my prongs checked! So I fully take the blame. Best case senario is that the diamond didn't fall off until I got home and maybe it could be found.....worst case is that it fell off in the garden that was completely drenched by rainfall this morning. Making a needle in a haystack look easy!

3 comments: