Tuesday, December 8, 2009

2 a day limit

Matthew helped me shovel before and after school.


Joel and Carolyn "helped" after school too.

Ok - so I have shoveled snow twice today - my unofficial limit. If you looked outside - could you tell that I shoveled today? Probably not. I was afraid that if I didn't get the layers off, I would be unable to shovel all the snow at once. I probably am right and was joined in my many shoveling adventures by neighbors with the same thought. Now of course the blizzard has covered the cement with a new, very thick layer of snow.....tomorrow's exercise!

The kids went outside at recess - in the blizard. I thought you folks from southern Indiana would like that one!

Pray for Ken's safe travels. Luckily, he is south today, so maybe he has avoided the weather so far. He won't be driving back home until tomorrow night.

1 comment: