Monday, December 7, 2009

Welcome back to Iowa Ken

Last year, when the snow flew, we were safe and shovel free in the apartment. Now the reality of living in Iowa is in full force. I could have helped Ken shovel today (since I was up at 4:45), but decided that he is going to be out of town PLENTY this winter, to give me ample shovel time. The kids have shovels too, but today is early band (when Matthew needs to be at school around 7) so he didn't have to help today! When I am home alone, you better bet your sweet petunias, he will be out there with me! Not sure how helpful the other 2 will be...although Carolyn will do great watching Anna and Joel always surprises me...he is always striving to do as well as his older siblings at everything.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Santa will bring you a new camera AND a snow blower!

    ReplyDelete