Thursday, December 17, 2009

She has been found

The missing doll has been found.

I know it was only yesterday, but if you need a refresher click below.
http://balancingmyway.blogspot.com/2009/12/for-record.html

My friend Maria said a prayer to St. Anthony (the patron saint of lost things). I did too, then went to get my flash light to look in the shadows of the under-stairs storage....NO doll.

I went back to my beloved storage room and thought "where did I go wrong with you?" (I did buy all my Christmas presents while I was in the middle of the storage room project.) Then I looked over to "Ken's side of the room". The place where unsorted boxes (mostly work stuff) still remain. Tucked among the boxes, I noticed the beautiful Target red bag on the dresser (that holds wrapping paper and craft items and is nearly inaccessible due to all of Ken's boxes). I must have stuck it there, thinking the kids couldn't get to it. Now I will make a big leap think, "I knew I was going to try to exchange it, so THAT is why it didn't get put with EVERY other present I bought." Sure wish I had remembered that yesterday.

Now Maria just needs to find HER game that needs to be returned! Best wishes Maria.

Happy Wrapping everyone.

2 comments:

  1. For the record, the doll my parents found for me in my home-town WAS placed under the stairs, so my bad memory did have some help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! One down, one to go!

    St. Anthony, you helped us find the $30 cash that Walker lost at school that was intended for Santa Shop. We were so grateful for that blessing. Won't you please help Maria find her loot too?

    ReplyDelete