Monday, December 7, 2009

New quilt in the making!

I have a long-time friend who is expecting a baby. Of course the moment I heard, I thought "I am going to make this baby an "I-spy" quilt. When I am sewing I always pray for the new baby and mommy-to-be. "I-spy" is my new favorite (quilt) thing. (thank you to S.S. for the great idea) The picture above is a doll-sized quilt that I am made for Carolyn (to give at Christmas). Anna's is almost done and looks similar. I also am making Joel and "I-spy" pillow. (I think Matthew might have aged out of this project.) Anyway...back to the new baby. Say a prayer for this sweet little-one. I have always thought her/his mother would be and has been a fantastic mother. What a lucky baby.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fabrics! I'm glad you are making some of these too. Beware: they are addicting to make and shop for!

    ReplyDelete