Monday, December 7, 2009

It's a first





Anna has never played in the snow before. When the other kids went sledding with Ken last year, she stayed home. If we had been in a house, she probably would have ventured out at little bit, but since snow was three floors away at the apartment, she stayed in. She had a great time today. Of course her warm gloves are impossible to get on her fingers, so she just wore stretchy gloves. She seemed fine and having fun until she was crying, taking off her gloves, exposing her cold fingers. I guess next time we will work harder at prying on the warm gloves....it is so hard to shove the fingers in. Maybe we can find some snow-mittens. Or put regular mittens over the stretchy gloves. (In my defense, I had just run into the house to get her a dry pair of gloves.)

(I know my photos have been a bit dark lately, our camera is dying. It is almost 6 years old, but I still hate to have to replace it. Guess we know how to spend our Christmas money.)

1 comment:

  1. It's so awesome when having fun in the snow overrides the physical need to be warm. I'm all about warm and dry these days but Walker could play outside in the snow for hours.

    ReplyDelete