Saturday, September 12, 2020

9/12/20

 Two people in my life are quarantining.  One might have been exposed to Covid (my walking buddy) and the other felt sick to his stomach last week (Matthew).  Neither has had a positive test and hopefully neither has Covid.  Yet they are being safe to protect others.  Thank you (to them)!

Here is the picture I sent Matthew encouraging him to make a list of things to do this weekend.  It really makes a person feel accomplished!!  Not sure that it will move the needle for him, but I feel better having checked things off my list!

We also talked to Carolyn who was doing her laundry.  She had a small white and small colored load and wanted to know if she could dry them together.  I threw caution to the wind and said "yes" if there was nothing red and nothing new in the colored load...oh the exciting life I lead.  

It was so nice to talk to the kiddos, soon Anna and I are going out to practice her cross country timed trial for Monday.  Normally every runner can run almost any race, but given Covid, they might not take everyone on Thursday to the first middle school race.  I told her not to worry if that happened, it is a crazy year!


2 comments:

  1. Ben has had Facetime with me to talk him through laundry sorting. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids know how to sort but they love to overload the machines. 😉

    ReplyDelete