Friday, September 18, 2020

9/18/20 feel good story of the day

 


My friend J and I were talking about how we need more feel good stories in life right now!

So here is a good one.  For about 10 days now I have had my watch band attached to my belt loops with a safety pin.  I have felt my Fitbit might be on it's last legs, so I haven't decided if I want to buy a new band or not....blah blah...kept forgetting etc.

Today, I ran downstairs (to get arm weights!) and when I came upstairs, I thought I saw my friend J's car leaving my mailbox.  So I walked out to the mailbox and there wasn't anything in it, but I got to my door and lookie there a new Fitbit watchband!  J. had an extra!  Isn't that sweet?  I may have gotten my last replacement from her as well, but then finally bought a replacement to replace hers!  (and one more for good measure....so you can see why I think my Fitbit might die soon....it is now on it's 4th band!)

Thanks J!!!

2 comments:

  1. I’m impressed you still wear a Fitbit. I had such bad luck with mine (everyone in our family had issues) that we gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. that J sounds like a fabulous person :D

    ReplyDelete