Monday, September 7, 2020

back to scrap

 Although many photos have been manipulated in the last year (for graduation photo boards), I haven't put any photos in an album since last year's Homecoming!  (almost a year)  I was totally caught up then, so I am hoping to catch up pretty quickly!

Not sure if doing this makes me feel better or worse with Carolyn returning to school.  Plus Matthew feels sick.  He always feels run over by a truck during ragweed season, but he also has a stomach bug, which makes me immediately thing of Covid, because everything seems to be a Covid symtom!  Urgh.  Luckily he is 100% online so he won't put anyone at risk.  (Ken is doing a drop and run today, to be safe.)

Update:  talked to Matthew and he said he just feels allergy-ish now, so that his good.

No comments:

Post a Comment