Wednesday, September 30, 2020

9/29/20 Anna has more running buddies!

Look at that girl!  She almost is smiling she is so happy with her race!!  
Home stretch!  My friend (who was at the end/start of the race) said she really poured it on right before the chute!!

We had an extra treat after the meet.  My friend FROM HIGHSCHOOL was there.  She lives in Ankeny and her son runs on the boys team.  Her folk (also live in Ankeny now) brought their dogs and so we got to love on them.

We met in high school science then N. went to the University of Iowa and invited her to join Alpha Phi Omega (the service fraternity where Ken and I met).  N. is now a nurse practitioner.  Before she changed jobs I would occasionally test her patients hearing!!  (Now she works with digestion....so no littles with possible hearing loss for me to see)  Forever friend!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment