Friday, January 14, 2022

Last Hurrah?

 Matthew might return to school tomorrow, so we had a nice going away dinner for the college kids....made by one of the college kids!!

Carolyn is being super safe because she had a headache M-W and she is worried she might have COVID.  If so, she made it out pretty lucky.  She didn't even mention having a headache until Wednesday.  (I would not ask her to wear a mask in the house with the negative fast test and almost no symptoms....but she feels better to do it.)


She even took her plate upstairs.  She is not going back with Matthew, just in case she would expose him in the car!   I will return her to school Sunday or Monday.


After I took this photo and sat down, Joel and Anna said, "I was eating".  Oh well, here you go, my children in the middle of chewing!  (We sent these photos to Ken so he would feel included.  (We took him a plate and a margarita!))


Note that I would have never picked out Anna's shirt.  It was in a baggie, so I don't think Ken realized it didn't have shoulders!

House divided....Joel has his ISU shirt on.  He hasn't decided yet though....although he indicated that today was the day he might choose.  He made a spread sheet yesterday with all his rankings of the different schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment