Thursday, January 20, 2022

Let's get to the bottom of what happened on and before January 6 2021.

Thank you to the Supreme Court for allowing the Department of Justice to have access to all data related to January 6, eliminating the right for MANY MANY people to hide behind the claim of "executive privilege" during this time.

(except for Clarence Thomas who should have recused himself, given his wife's statement supporting the protestors (before the violence says she) and  her efforts to have the Republican members on the January 6th select committee be removed from the Republic House Conference)  That situation almost seems dystopian.  

---------------------------------------------

Here is some of the craziness that we need to stop:

Representative Andrew Clyde - did you lose your mind?  just a little?  I heard the man's speech and also read that he stood by this statement later.


In small print Representative Andrew Clyde said, "It was not an insurrection...if you didn't know the TV footage was a video from January the 6th you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit."

I HAVE NO WORDS FOR THIS MAN....but here is a photo.  

I guess these people though that >SEVEN MILLION votes were stolen.  Biden received more than SEVEN MILLION votes than Trump.  I am not a fan of Biden but Trump makes me sick in so many ways, least of all that he professed "Stop the Steal"..........SEVEN MILLION votes were stolen....really?  Too bad that the judges (many appointed by him) disagreed.


If the above photo wasn't enough to convince Clyde, how about this one:

Officer Brian Sicknick was killed by the people Representative Clyde thinks were "normal tourist[s]".

May officer Sicknick rest in peace and may everyone involved be held accountable.

I am beyond outraged that the leader of the Oathkeepers was allowed to buy $7000, then $5000 then $6000 then $4500 worth of rifles and firearms within 7 days before the insurrection.  Second amendment rights my a$$.

Glad Stewart Rhodes and 10 of his buddies are now behind bars.

Thoughts now Rep. CLYDE?

Ken's company is based in Georgia, but pray that he never has to live there, because their representatives are beyond crazy.  This one literally supported QAnon "Q is a patriot, we know that for sure" and was elected......to represent her state....... in Congress.





Man writing this was cathartic.  Normally my walking buddy J. and I rant to each other about this stuff, but it is COLD this week in Iowa my friend and all walking has been on the treadmill and not nearly as much fun or cathartic.








1 comment:

  1. RANT AWAY!!! I'm reading this and saying, I know.. Ugh, makes me sick. I know you are not surprised that we agree about these things :)

    ReplyDelete