Sunday, January 23, 2022

Show choir hangover!

 17 hours later we arrived home.

All the adults were lovely, most of the kids too!   (a few demonstrated to me why I am happy I am not a high school teacher....but nothing terrible, just grating, glad they belong to someone else!)

I am actually going to buy photos from the professional photographer for this show.  I didn't want to schlep my camera for 17 hours and Joel show is still too dark to get good photos.....sigh!  The judge commented on it, so here is hoping the remainders of the shows will be brighter.


These are the photos I am ordering, but just screen shots here.  The actual photos will be much more lovely I am sure.



This one is cool...I was able to crop the photographers picture to make Joel the focus!  (Acually I did that for both Joel's photos!....you can just see it here)  Here they actually had lights!



I downloaded the photos below from the school's Twitter account.


Joel's group won Grand Champion again!







1 comment:

  1. I would totally buy those pics, too! Anna looks STUNNING. Oh. my. stars!

    ReplyDelete