Thursday, January 20, 2022

We booked 'em Danno!





My niece is getting married on October 29!  We just booked the hotel and our plane reservations.

And yes....we got the travel insurance :0)  

Anna is going with us.  I thought about travelling alone and it just felt scary!  I did travel alone for Brent's wedding (nephew) but I guess I was braver then.  Actually, I think it is just easier now to bring Ken along because the other 3 kiddos will not even be in town and Anna is an easy tag-along.  I thought about bringing the college kids, but I hate the thought of them missing school.  Would they come to Ankeny on Thursday, then they would they miss even more school.  Biggest thing has been all the flight cancelations....what if they couldn't get back in time for classes etc.

I talked to Cathy and she said it was no big deal and that Allie would not mind!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment