Sunday, April 19, 2020

04/19/2020

This picture is of Anna and me at the last show-choir competition.  I am not sure why we took it, but it is rare that I like a picture of myself, so here it is :0)   Back when life was normal on February 29.

Today is Sunday.  We will watch Mass this afternoon as Carolyn had to work too early to get church finished this am.  (I think it is recorded at 8:30 and she had to be at work at 9:00)

I am just doing cleaning and crafting today, maybe a little reading and cooking.

Here is Carolyn in her Prom-that-never-was dress.  We bought it in 2019, but didn't attach straps yet.  By the time we would have done that, the writing was on the wall.


Here is Anna in same dress.  We wanted to see if it would fit her when she was of Prom age....no, it will be too small by then.  However, we kept it to shorten and add straps to wear to a cousins wedding....if that happens before she outgrows it.



No comments:

Post a Comment