Thursday, April 30, 2020

4/30/2020

Please note that the IRS is not answering phones at this time.

I have no words.

It doesn't matter what your question is, they can't answer it.  They also won't tell you where to write a letter to ask a question.

Part of this is related to Covid19, but not all.  I have had a question in the past and had great difficulty speaking to a person with the IRS.

Every business who wants my money knows how to forward a phone, but not the IRS, who for their worker's safety are out of the office.

We will keep Joel's stimulus check until they open back up.  We did send a letter to the tax payer assistance federal IRS office in Des Moines.  (for the record, I was able to speak to Iowa Revenue Service....they know how to forward a phone....but didn't have an answer for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment