Sunday, April 5, 2020

4/4/20

Much better day than yesterday.  (Yesterday was overcast and really cold so no walk!!)


 My work station at Methodist West.  Such nice staff there!  I had to ask if anyone had a recent or change in their cough, fever, or shortness of breath.  One nurse said that she did have a cough and was pregnant so she had a Covid 19 test on Thursday and it was negative on Friday.  (She said she didn't want to put anyone at risk.)  I was so glad that she got the test!!  My Confirmation co-catechist works at Methodist West (I thought she was a Mercy therapist), so it was fun to see her.  Next time I will bring CEU information to read.

 Bananagrams....I made Joel sit (fake) for the picture.  He did join in a later round, after making a snack.

 Love this!  Lilly likes her people!!


 The bear got his booties.  I thought booties might be terribly complicated but they weren't.  Very satisfying.  (really aren't for bear, but my colleague, Blaire.)


 We needed 12 oz. of pasta for Matthew's recipe tonight and our hodge-podge got us very close!!
 Italian sausage mac and cheese.  I think Matthew was disappointed, but I thought it was great.  (I was his sous chef.)
 Lilly loves Ken.  I think she knows he is the Alpha male in the house.
Now that I learned how to make a bootie I am making booties for my niece's baby to be!!  Stripes!!  I am going to make her a matching hat!  (Bear will model)

Also Carolyn and I went for a long walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment