Sunday, April 5, 2020

4/3/20

Today was my office day.  I checked email, took care of issues that have cropped up since Monday and helped Tammie (our Financial Advocate) with labeling charts.  (something we would never have taken the time to do in our normal life)  She picked up the packages....took care of them....done.

Then I talked to Monnette....changes again with Redeployment.  Not really sure what it means for the long term, but she asked if I could help with taking temperatures of staff on Saturday morning....4:30!!  Pretty easy job, might help identify someone who should not be working with patients.  It was at Methodist West, which is not where I work.  (I have been there once to help with Newborn Infant Hearing Screening)  Happy to help.

  
Anna made souffle that she shared with Joel for lunch (at approx 3 o'clock)

No comments:

Post a Comment