Monday, April 6, 2020

4/6/20

I am not working today....my Saturday temperature taking gig counted for today!

Here is a link...you must watch this sweet video esp. if you like Hamilton or John Krasinski!  This is episode 2 of SGN (Some Good News)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oilZ1hNZPRM



I made the outside of this crochet hook holder back in January, but it likely would have been one of those "never finished" projects if it wasn't for family self-isolation!  I thought about sewing myself a pouch for these, but that felt so wrong :0)
----------------------------------------
Working on the t-shirt quilt...first 3 shirts

 Front of ER 2018 shirt (Eternal Rush (show choir)  I just re-watched the show and it still brings tears to my eyes.
 From Carolyn's Jordan Scholarship program last year.
Theater does have a lot of drama!!

-------------------------------------------------
We gave Lilly a bath.  She just wanted to drink the water.

-----------------------------------
An embarrassment of riches!  (or messiness...you choose)  Carolyn's grad announcements arrived as did a box of jewelry making supplies from Aunt Mary!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW BUSY day!! ;) I L-O-V-E that episode of GSN. The suprises for Aubrey and Hamilton performance were AMAZING!!! I'm glad you chose to share it on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete