Wednesday, April 8, 2020

4/7/20

Good news, the days seem a bit faster.  The bad news is that I can hardly remember what I did yesterday.  I worked, went for a walk, cleaned the kitchen and did laundry. 

Anna and I played a card game and I took Lilly outside many many times. (It wears her out and keeps my carpet clean.)

Carolyn made awesome lunch.  (home-made copy cat of McGriddle)

Anna and I worked on a para-cord craft (we bought a bag of material at the Marching Band Garage Sale for $2.  SEVERAL years ago we made many para-cord bracelets when Ken was Cub master.  Anyway we made a knot called Monkeyfist in attempt to make a dog toy. Lilly thought it was ok, but given how long it took to make, she can never love it enough.  Monkeyfist is way harder to make than it should be, so we will try a different toy on another day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment