Tuesday, April 28, 2020

4/27/2020

Started off the day with a bang....making home-made bread, getting the kitchen cleaned, laundry started and off on a walk.

My entergy drizzled off a bit, but then started a fun project for May Day with Anna!!

Now I am gonna watch the Governor's address.  Yesterday she said that some "low Covid" counties could start opening at 50% capacity on May 1.  Of course 8 of 9 (ore something like that) of the biggest cities (and their metro areas) are not in the counties opened, but I still think it was a bit rushed.  Even if we opened, I wouldn't change my behavior. (We are Des Moines metro....Polk county, not opened, since we are one of the biggest counties effect...mostly because we have a HUGE amount of people (for Iowa))

The long term care facilities are being hit so hard.  So sad, so very sad.

My hospital still hasn't indicated when my clinic will open, although officially they can make that choice now.

No comments:

Post a Comment