Thursday, April 23, 2020

4/22/20

I flipped over funny getting out of bed and gave myself BPPV (Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo).  I only know the fancy name because audiologists do vestibular analysis and we learn a lot about it in school.  I only had one practicum in college and have never worked in this area myself.  This happened to me one time before and has happened to my sister and my walking buddy.  I felt ok most of the day until close to bedtime, just a bit off.

I created a Google Slide show to use with my Confirmation Class to say the Rosary together tonight.  It went fine, but we could only hear the leader, because otherwise the mic. timing would be off.  (We took turns being the leader.)  

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I hope you feel better! I had that one weekend several years ago, and it was horrible. Little bouts for a few months after, but so far, so good.
    My co-teacher had it come out of nowhere a couple months and made a week of teaching touch-n-go impossible.
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, do you mean you were dizzy from the vertigo and that's why you flipped over? Or that the vertigo came as a result from the flipping?

    ReplyDelete