Sunday, April 19, 2020

4/18/2020

I was up at 5 am to be downtown at 6 to take (mostly employee) temperatures before people entered Methodist Hospital.  Easy job, pretty slow since it was a weekend.  We had one busy hour, but the rest was quiet.  I read the binder from the continuing education course I took in November in Minnesota regarding auditory brainstem response testing.  Gotta keep my mind in it, since it will be hard not to do one of these tests in 2 months!!

I cut Ken's hair!!  (normally he isn't game, but he actually ASKED me to cut his hair)
He was nice enough to let me take a picture.  (He said, "you don't really need to share that picture if you don't want" or something to that effect, but he understands that I need to show off!)  The key is to not make it look like you just got a haircut.  (I actually did several cuts to make sure I didn't take too much at first.)  I also only cut the sides and back, not the top.  So really this can't go on indefinitely, without changing the look  (I don't do scissor cuts).  I do cut the top of Matthew's head, but only because he doesn't care too much and I use the clippers.  I think Joel might let me cut his hair after he records his show choir audition today!  Matthew is getting shaggie, but has the good argument that no one is seeing him, so who cares.  For Joel, I think he should have me cut it now, because then it can grow out for awhile before he actually sees anyone :0)

I made lasagna...thus another exciting day in Ankeny!  It was supposed to be prom tonight.  On Sunday we will take a picture of Carolyn in her dress.

On Friday they cancelled school in person school for the rest of the year.  We knew it was coming, still sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment