Tuesday, April 21, 2020

4/21/2020

I cut Joel's hair today.
I even did a little scissor cutting at his special request. (Top only)
(Action shot!)

I also created some Graduation cards at a card-making website.  I searched online and couldn't find anything I loved for this year's graduates.  (And won't go shopping to find something) As long as their printing is good, I will be very happy.  I was even able to make Carolyn a card with her pictures on it.  I think she will like it.  I also custom made Mather's day and Father's Day cards.

I took the test that Iowa has made available and I qualify for a Covid19 test.  I believe that this is 99.9% likely to be because I answered YES to "are you healthcare worker"?  Because otherwise, my risk is extremely low!!  I am not going to proceed to get the test until the hospital re-opens my clinic and they want to test everyone first.



No comments:

Post a Comment