Wednesday, May 13, 2020

5/10/20 Mother's Day

This post might make you think that all I do is eat....not true!  That said, Ken made me breakfast, Anna made Blueberry Streusel, Matthew made me grilled cheese for lunch and Ken made dinner.  (see why this post implies FOOD???)
Carolyn painted this card for everyone to sign
Matthew and I finished his mask creation.
Joel painted this card (when I heavily hinted that he needed to write me a note for Mother's Day, since he has written many special notes over the years that I love)

The implication that I care too much relates to the fact that I haven't let him cash his stimulus check yet.  We did mail the letter mailed to the IRS last week though.  He received a letter about the check (that everyone gets a couple weeks after their check arrives....one side English one side Spanish).  There is a phone number to call, but we already had called it when we got the number from my friend....just an automated message...no surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment