Thursday, May 14, 2020

5/14/2020....Anna=teenager

Welcome Anna McCleary!  13 years ago




And now...our teenager.  I was going to surprise her with breakfast in bed, but she was already awake when I came home from my walk.  Therefore we ate on the couch watching Stephen Fry read the 4th chapter of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (he was the original reader of the book in the UK)


He does a phenomenal Hagrid!

 Anna wanted a new chair for her room for her birthday, but it arrived awhile ago and we let her use it (which Joel reminded me, never happens for him!)  I wanted her to have something to open, plus I found out about a perfect Anna game!!
 Codenames-collaborative version...HARRY POTTER  (you work together with the other players)
 In the hall outside Anna's door!  Cuz we are crazy like that.  (and her room has no floor space big enough)
 Anna made her own pie and cake, but I am not sure that anyone will be hungry after Smokey Ds take-out!  We wanted to make Pie-caken (the dessert version of Turducken), but everything was falling apart, so I recommended not trying to take the pie out of its tin.
 Traditional birthday picture with siblings around!!
Maybe the planned bonfire can be tomorrow (too rainy and wet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment