Wednesday, May 13, 2020

5/8/20


MAICO easyScreen



Today (from a job perspective) seemed like a change.  My clinic was not yet open, but I was asked to see 5 babies in the NICU for their hearing screening.  It was so great to be an audiologist again (and not just a repairer of hearing aids).  I was at work 9.5 hours which is a long day for me because there was no one at the front desk, so I had to respond to all the voice mail and do the mail/package run.  It felt good though, since I have been under worked for many weeks.  Just because I like pictures, here is our "easy screener" that we use in the nurseries.  Totally pass/fail.

Joel made bread and it's base were these cinnamon roles that you first create and then put in a bread pan.  (more work than I would do, but so delicious)

Ken was theoretically "off" today.  (He was asked to use one week's worth of PTO in a month, so he chose to be off Fridays.)  Usually he just stays home (but sneaks in some work), but today he had to be in on a few calls, so he went to his office and was home mid afternoon....funny day off - right?  That said, he made dinner, which was nice to come home to.  I then went for a walk with my buddy before it became dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment