Sunday, May 3, 2020

5/3/20

Matthew started designing a mask.  We'll see how that goes.  He is will likely be a Poll worker for the next primary.  He was contacted (as was Joel (too young)) by the Secretary of State because most Poll workers are senior citizens and they are at too high of risk to sit at the Polls.  The Secretary got their names because they are Eagle Scouts and I guess the state figures they are good helpers.  Matthew won't wear a home-made mask of course for that work, but maybe he will need it for something else!  We are all mailing our requests for absentee ballots today!!
 Note the lovely little stitch markers that I made with the jewelry making material my sister sent to my girls!
 A new mask design, it has one long piece of fabric to use as a tie, so it sits on the neck so nicely!  My niece Lauren sent me the design she found.  Love it.  Cuter than my old masks! 
 Anna re-arranged her room so she could have a little sitting area with her new birthday chair.  (Joel could not believe I didn't make her wait until her birthday.  I told him this was a Coronavirus exception.)


1 comment: