Wednesday, May 20, 2020

5/20/20

Today and tomorrow are dentist days.....really by coincidence.  Appointments were moved from Spring Break (Joel and Anna) and then Carolyn's appointment just happened to be today and they didn't ask her to cancel so old appointments could be made up.  (I think many people don't want to go back to the dentist yet, and I wouldn't if I had a risk factor.)  This prompted me to call about Matthew and they have an opening for tomorrow that he can grab.


Only Joel and Anna still go to the peds dentist.  It was funny to go back with them.  I probably haven't done that in 10 years.  (They want to keep entire family together and away from everyone else.)


I feel like dentistry became very safe after the AIDS epidemic, so I am not worried.  This afternoon Anna also has the orthodontist and then tomorrow she will return to the dentist to have her last baby tooth pulled....hopefully we are scheduling braces today!!

I hope to have bonfire pictures to post tonight!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haven't done dentists yet, but at ortho they had me just sit in car.

    ReplyDelete