Wednesday, May 6, 2020

5/6/20

Cleaning up my email and found this picture from my sister!!  Love it.  I think it was from Julie's wedding (my sister's daughter who just had a baby!!!)  I researched my own calendar to figure it out!

Not much exciting happening today.....going on a walk at 10.  Air conditioning people (routine maintenance) coming between 12-6 and picking up Matthew's new (to him) chair after his presentation at 2:30!

OH HAPPY DAY from yesterday....This guy made Concert Choir (top choir at his school).
I mean this guy (but doesn't that other picture just make me smile?  YES!)


He was happy, Carolyn was happy for him. Even Carolyn's friends were sending congratulations!!  More importantly, this implies that he has a good chance of making Spectrum, the top show choir...which is the choir he cares the most about!

So I cleaned my house for the HVAC maintenance guys.  (making sure the AC is up to snuff before the season)  The ironic thing is that the last time I had someone come do this, they told me that we should replace our AC.  This was 3 years ago.  This is when I determined to not trust HVAC guys.  But then we had an issue with our furnace an I called the people from Modern Heating and Air Conditioning at my walking buddies recommendation.  The service man was great and I signed up for an AC check.  Of course my house looked like a craft bomb went off with all the mask making and crocheting.  So now, my living room is clean and my sewing machine is set up to work at my kitchen desk.  Normally this would be a bad idea, but with Matthew schooling downstairs, my normal spot just doesn't work and I don't want to be hidden away in the basement with the kids home all day.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    Of course, when I saw that picture at first, I didn't even think of it as a throwback until I saw the one below it! He still looks like that in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maria, same here when I saw the first photo of Joel. He will always be that age in my mind. Congratulations to him on making Concert Choir!

    ReplyDelete